Saturday, October 15, 2011

Good V. Evil


Have you ever noticed that it’s not always fun being good and doing the right thing? I know this comes as a surprise but sometimes, just sometimes, it’s even HARD to do the right thing! Hmmm maybe that’s why being evil can be so tempting…. That said, I wish to propose just that - We should all be a little evil! Really, just a little itty-bitty-bit. I think you will find it does your heart good. There is something exciting about tiptoeing over the bad girl line. Now I’m not talking about hurting someone or lying to them (no way, ewww, yuck), but when you think your being sneaky or tricky or crazy – now that’s what we’re talking about!!! OK, OK so maybe evil is too strong a word and obviously I am not evil enough because your just not buying it… You see, what I call evil is what normal people would call naughty. Oh yes NAUGHTY!!! (Don’t you just love the way that word rolls off your tongue.)

So lets try this again: I think everyone should be a little naughty from time to time. It will cheer you up and make you smile! I read an Australian study that said people who make mischief (AKA are naughty) feel happier, younger and have more fun. The Momadonnas would agree. They have even had Naughty Nights to celebrate their naughtiness! (see Momadonnas article aptly titled “Naughty Night” from February 14, 2010 for details) In fact as you read this I’m already planning my next naughty adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment