Saturday, October 1, 2011

I Love you guys.....

WARNING: This is a serious Momadonna article - read at your own risk
Tonight I was inspired by iCandy (as I always am) and I can’t help but wonder who I would be without the friends I have? My friends help define me. I have friends who complete me, listen to me, cry with me, inspire me, finish my glass of wine for me, dance with me, laugh with me, laugh AT me, talk me into things, and make me feel like I’m the only girl in a crowded room. They give me confidence and hold my heart in their hands; because of them I am a better person. THANK YOU! I can’t express how grateful I am to have the friends I do (not that I didn’t attempt to do just that by writing this).

Just the other day I quoted a friend that I still hang out with after 22 years and I had lunch with two other friends whom I have known for over 10 years! How lucky am I that these Momadonnas still want to hang with me? As if the joy of their never ending friendship was not enough it turns out they are still teaching me important things like how to flirt with the waiter and what to do with a teenage minion (AHHHHH Teenagers!!! or as they say in Valley Girl Speak “Like teenagers like totally scare me n’stuff! Anyways I’m sure you saying like whatever. But as if! I mean Seriously! Like this totally sucks being all grown up and junk- fer shur.” And yes like I’m totally twirling my hair in my fingers and chewing gum while talking like this.)

Soooo I wanted to say thank you in a BIG way to all my Momadonnas…. Therefore I present this song I wrote for you:

Wake up in the morning feeling like P Diddy
Put my glasses on, I’m off to meet the PTA Committee
Before I leave, brush my teeth with a bottle of Wine
Cause when I leave for the day, I’ll be feel’n fine.
I’m talking - pedicure on our toes, toes
Dancing with all the ho's ho's….. oh wait that was just our last dance night at Habits. We so need a new dance place!

OK you made it through my I LOVE YOU GUYS article and I promise it will be at least 6 months before you have to sit through one of these again.

No comments:

Post a Comment